There is no doubt about it. Consultants sell houses. When it comes to selling your largest investment, employ a Harcourts professional.
Most sellers are intimidated by the expertise required in real estate marketing, negotiation and closure. Rather than risk making errors and possible financial loss, the investment you have in property is safer in the hands of a professional. First and foremost, whether you are buying or selling, your ultimate goal should be to have a relationship with a reputable consultant you can trust to look after your interests.
In choosing the best consultant to suit your needs, take the time to meet and chat. This may well be a long term relationship and a bit of research is a small price to pay considering the on-going communication and trust required by both parties when dealing with your investments.
- Harcourts consultants have recommendations that create further business. A Harcourts consultant will provide you with evidence of quality marketing methods and satisfied clients.
- Harcourts consultants do their homework by keeping abreast with market changes. They will supply you with information regarding current trends and statistics on the type and locality of real estate specified.
- Harcourts consultants work actively toward creating competition to enable the best price for sellers. Harcourts consultants are service orientated, before, during and after sales.
- Harcourts consultants desire a long-term relationship with sellers and buyers alike and will be prepared to go the extra mile to meet client needs.
- Finally, look for enthusiasm. A Harcourts consultant loves their job, as they know from experience that they add measurable value to the buying and selling process.
- Once you have found your ideal Harcourts consultant, keep the contact going. An on-going relationship with your consultant will work hard to contact you when a property that suits you becomes available. Your consultant will give you the edge by keeping you informed about activity and trends in your local area, therefore, supplying you with superior market knowledge.